Fast and extended returns.
Medical Compression Stockings Below-Knee Class 1 (Pair)
- Flamingo Medical Compression Stockings are specially designed to apply pressure to lower legs
- This help maintain blood flow and reduce discomfort and swelling.
- Open toe and knit heel makes it comfortable and easy to wear and fit.
- Flamingo Medical Compression Stockings are recommended in case of poor blood flow in your legs, venous insufficiency, deep vein thrombosis and during and after pregnancy.
- Compression stockings are manufactured by a licensed manufacturer
- Below knee stretch
- Woven in a power loom with high-quality spandex yarn material for extended durability
- Available in a pair (a single stocking is not good for balanced relief)
- Has multiple therapeutic benefits, for the prevention and relief to lower leg pain
- The heel and toe portions are connected with a reciprocating knit for optimum fit and comfort
- Available in five sizes (S, M, L, XL, and XXL)
- The design provides progressive comfort in tandem with the natural movements of the area
- Recommended by pharmacists, physicians, physiotherapists and podiatrists
How to use
- Make sure that you are buying the right size for your needs
- Wear it according to your personal comfort level
- If needed, you can wear it all through the day but remove it before sleep
- Can be worn when you are indoors. For outdoor use, these skin-hugging medical garments can be comfortably worn underneath denim and trousers as well
- For the best benefits, wear them when your leg is in active phase, even if you are laying on a yoga mat and trying the therapeutic exercises suggested by your physiotherapist
- Wear the socks indoors with slippers to keep the soles clean for a long time
- Regular users should wash it daily to prevent smelliness and discomfort
- You can use drying talcum powder on feet if they tend to sweat a lot
- Consider buying two pairs so that you can try a washed pair daily
- The compression socks for women are available in a neutral skin tone and may not be visible even when you are wearing it with your usual official dress at the job
- However, these are not fashion accessories and you should not try interesting stuff such as dyeing them for colors. Such efforts can disrupt the compressive elasticity of the socks
- The product should be of personal use only. Another person should not try it as this would distort the form of the stockings and disrupt the relief process. Such distortions ruin the unique form of the elastic fabric suitable for the shape of your leg
- Remember to take them off while sleeping
- Recommended washing instructions for the medical compression socks is to hand-tumble followed by drying in the shade
- Provides progressive relief to aching lower feet, especially around the ankles
- Many patients complain of a tingling sensation at the ends. Unisex compression socks can be very beneficial due to the heel-toe synchronic weaving. However, the sharp discomfort at finger terminals can be a symptom of a nervous condition as well, and you may need further medical support besides physiotherapy. Consult a good neuro-specialist if the issue persists.
- The reciprocating compression drawing from your own feet’ movements helps in improving blood circulation.
- They are great for professionals who need to walk and stand a lot in their workplaces.
- It is good for athletes as well.
- The warm comfort feels great in winter, but this is not the primary benefit of the product.
You can find all the necessary information atReborn Healthcare UK for compression socks for men and compression socks for women. Visit the FlamingoAId website for more information and ordering. It is recommended to make an inquiry to discuss your concerns with customer care, FlamingoAid UK.
Aceshow, Appiation, Brisk, Driftpaw, Dumark, Energence, Flamingo, Iguera, Questindustries, Zenuro
S, M, L, XL, 2XL